Who Are We?
We are a nonprofit that help children to develop their full potential, promote, unite families and provide parents (teacher, caregivers, guidance and organizations dealing with children) with the best resources and programs designed to engage/ support them in proper parenting, child welfare, identification, promotion and full development of children potential so that they can grow up as a productive generation with positive impact in the society and the world at large.
We partner with schools, churches, orphanages, women groups, Government agencies, and organization to address today’s world most pressing challenges in the areas of children welfare and parenting.
To help children develop their potential and promote their physical, social, emotional and cognitive development through early childhood education, childhood welfare and proper parenting.
To raise a generation of intelligent, productive, well-behaved, responsible and highly motivated children who will be relevant to their families and will add value to the society.
Why we are the best
- Our team is made up of highly educated, qualified and experience proper parenting and childcare experts
- We offer age appropriate programs for kids
- Our team is known for their integrity and appropriate behavior/lifestyle
Our Areas of Interest
- We organize parenting counseling sessions & workshops
- Train in churches, offer parenting and child care courses to nursery and primary school teachers (Sometimes secondary teachers)
- Organize learning games to identify and help develop the potentials in children.
- We support schools with educational materials to setup, maintain and upgrade school libraries to promote literacy among kids.
- Operate a children shop where we help parents of all background to play their proper parenting role.
- We offer general parenting consultancy and are also open to speak in your parenting and child related events.
We are very passionate and hardworking team with a strong desire to make the world a better place. We big halfheartedly welcome partnerships of all sorts, both local and international from people, families and organizations of goodwill for the fostering of our vision, mission and projects of the organization.
- Help orphans and children with disabilities and good academic performance to provide them with exercise books, school uniforms, school fees, pens, rulers, pencils and school bags (that is all their school needs)
We donate food and clothes to orphans, blind, disable and abandon/delinquent children
- Head office: Kumbo Bui Division NWR Cameroon same building with CELBMD AFRICA, Church of Christ. Street Kumbo
- Tell:+ 237 678 487 272
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: muutosforkids.com
- Facebook page: www.facebook.com/muutosforkids